BOOT CAMP COLLECTION NOTICE
- We collect your personal information and education records when you enquire about, register or enrol in courses and use Boot Camp Services. The primary purpose of collecting this information is to provide Boot Camp Services to you, and perform necessary associated administrative activities, which will enable you to take part in Boot Camp courses. We will also use your personal information to administer our relationship with you (including determining your eligibility for our services and responding to your queries), identify you and your account, provide and improve our services, communicate with you, for internal business purposes, for promotional and marketing purposes, and to comply with legal, regulatory and other obligations.
- We may disclose your personal information and education records for educational and administrative and support purposes, such as facilitating access to courses, to business partners, potential employers, our education partners, and in response to a valid legal process.
- We may engage in promotional and marketing activities, and where you have given us permission, to send you information about the products and services of third parties. Information received from you may be used to provide you with promotional and marketing materials. You can opt out of promotional or marketing information you receive from us.
- If you do not provide some or all of your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with some or all of our services.
- We may store your personal information and education records on secure servers located in the U.S., and may access your personal information and education records from our offices in the U.S., Canada, U.K., Ireland and Mexico